i usually don't like to dump my instagram photos on here because i get very obsessive about perfecting and aligning the various pesky formatting issues that my iphone photos always seems to have. but since i have really nothing else to post (excuse me while i have been hibernating for 2+ weeks), i figured to let go of my ocd-ness when it comes to layouts and formats and cue the d.c photos:
1. view of the willard hotel, where MLK wrote 'i have a dream'
2. i lived about five blocks away from the white house, so i would pass it every time i went for a run!
3. cupcakes from baked and wired in georgetown, close to where i worked.
4. bathroom selfie taken in between writing papers
5. my desk at my internship
6. a perfect day, sailing to chesapeake bay
7. outfit taken in williamsburg, new york.
8. on air and bts with bloomberg news
9. shot of the intersection of new york ave and 17th in downtown d.c
10. happy hour with lovely friends in eastern market
11. fall foliage in rock creek park
12. anderson cooper, the silver fox! an extremely kind and intelligent man, taken on capitol hill
all in all-- probably one of the best 3 months of my life! i am very thankful and grateful for the experience and cannot wait to go back some day. merry christmas, btw.